Free Comic Book Day Library Partner Program
Nov 13, 2018
Thank you for reaching out regarding your interest in becoming a Free Comic Book Day 2019 Library Partner.
Due to the number of requests from libraries this year, and with the limited number of comics available, we urge you to work with a local comic shop near you if possible. To find a shop, you can use the Comic Shop Locator service here:www.comicshoplocator.com and look for a store that carries our “School/Library Partner” icon as a good store to contact.
If there’s not a shop within a reasonable distance to your library or you can’t find a shop to partner with, you can complete the following survey to request FCBD titles and to ensure we have your correct shipping information.
The final deadline to complete the survey is January 31, 2019
*The deadline to register for Free Comic Book Day 2019 Library Participating has passed. If you have questions or wouldl like more information on how to enroll in the program for 2020, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.*
Shortly after, we will confirm your acceptance into the program, as well as the quantity of comic books you will receive. If your information is not inputted on the form by then, we cannot provide comics or promotional materials to you.
2019 Program Guidelines
As a partner in this program, there are some guidelines we expect all participants to fulfill:
- Continental US Only: Please note that we can only supply comics and promotional materials to locations in the continental U.S.
- Shipping Info: Please note the comics will arrive separately from your promotional package. After filling out the survey we will send you an email with updates regarding when to expect your promotional package and the FCBD 2019 comics.
- Receive 50 books per location to distribute on FCBD. You may request additional books, and we will do our best to provide additional copies for larger library locations. However, we can only guarantee 50 books. If you are requesting for multiple locations with different shipping addresses, please fill out the survey for EACH location.
- Cross promote the comic book stores in your area. If you do have comic book shops that are within 50 miles of your location, we will provide you with 2 full-color flyers listing shops within your area. Please display these flyers in your library during your event.
- Receive a FCBD Promotional Package containing the following:
- FCBD Promotional Poster (Qty: 2)
- FCBD Postcards (Oty: 50)
- FCBD Bookmarks (Qty: 50)
- FCBD Circle Buttons (Qty: 5-7 for staff)
- FCBD Temp Tattoos Sheet (Qty: 50 Sheets)
- FCBD Lanyard
- FCBD “I got a free comic book” Stickers (Qty: 100 – 1 roll)
- Sign up for the Diamond BookShelf e-Newsletter. Our Diamond BookShelf e-Newsletter is geared to libraries and schools with great information on expanding your collections, holding events, and more! You can sign up with the following link: www.diamondbookshelf.com/subscribe.
Thank you for you for partnering with Free Comic Book Day and spreading the joy of comics and comic book shops!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.